Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Happy Birthday!

On Saturday, May 28th, Cedric had his 1st birthday and we celebrated by having a birthday barbeque with family. It was a fun time and both the boys got spoiled with gifts... Funny thing is I think Ben ended up getting as much or more gifts than Cedric because everyone wanted to make sure he didn't feel left out! We have such a loving family!


We started the day by playing outside in the dirt... what more could a boy want?


Cutest birthday boy on the planet!



The Grille Master (caught with his mouth full!)


The spread


"Mmmmm. This is yummy Momma!"


Sweet Aunt Alivia enjoying the meal.


I know... it's not real pretty, but it tasted good and that's all that counts, right?


"Hurray for cake!!!" he cheers.


"Um, yeah... whatever he says."


"Let's see how much I can get into my mouth at once!"


Finger-lickin' good!


Some good team work went on while opening the gifts.


There's nothing better than playing with new toys and being doted on by Grandmas!


"Whew! That was a whirlwind... can we do it again?!"



Cedric is such a blessing and I am so thankful that God has given him to me as a son. I look forward to watching him grow and mature this next year and seek to cherish every moment I have with him... I know another birthday will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting sis :o) i wish we could have been there! we will have to come visit our adorable nephews soon! love you all!

    ReplyDelete