Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Big 30


That's right... Brian celebrated his 30th birthday last weekend (June 18th) and we threw him a surprise party. And yes, he was surprised! We grilled burgers, did much visiting, and played games in the yard. It was a great time! I didn't take many pictures as I was a bit preoccupied, but here are a few shots of the festivities.



I didn't make the cake this time because I wanted to make sure we had enough for everyone... well, we had WAY to much! I think we'll be eating cake for a month (if it stays good that long)!



The birthday boy... pleasantly surprised by all of the friends who came to celebrate him!










He got a target for his bow and his dad built him a stand for it. He was quite excited!



A few practice rounds.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!



No comments:

Post a Comment