Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesdays

Every Tuesday I pick Alivia up from school and she spends the afternoon with us. Today she had early release and got out of school at 12:30pm so Ben and I picked her up as usual but since there was so much of the afternoon left we went to Wendy's to get lunch and had a picnic at the park. After lunch, Ben and Alivia played for a while and had fun swinging, sliding, and teeter-tottering. When we got sick of that, we walked to the duck pond up on campus. Alivia fed the ducks as Ben and I watched. This was Ben's first time seeing ducks up close and he thought they were pretty neat and wanted so badly to pet them - but being the mean momma I am I didn't let him. I could just picture these ravenous ducks trying to pluck off his little fingers to devour like a piece of bread. I kid you not, these things can get a little crazy about food! In any case, here are some fun pictures of our afternoon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment