Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Lovely Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon Ben and I went to the park to get a little fresh air before nap time. The park we went to isn't just any old park... It's the new dinosaur park! Let me just tell you that if I were a kid I'd really have a ball at this park. There's all kinds of playground equipment including entrances to slides that seem maze-like and a few large sandboxes in which you are challenged to dig up dinosaur bones. There's a toddler section of the park as well with activities specifically designed with them in mind. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily buy all the stuff that scientists claim to be the truth about dinosaurs, but it's still a fun time. There are also a couple ponds right next to the park with walking trails so it makes for good enjoyable exercise, too! In any case, we had a nice afternoon. Ben particularly enjoyed the swings so I've posted a video to include you in our fun.





And here are a few photos, too...







No comments:

Post a Comment