Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting Ready for the Big Day

Here are some photos of the rehearsal dinner and prep time before Chris & Aubrey's wedding. I hope to have actual wedding photos coming soon but we'll see if I can get my hands on any. The weather turned out to be perfect for an outdoor wedding (except for a little wind that proved to be a bit of a menace) and it was a successful day. It was fun to see them finally get hitched!


Setting up the dance floor.


My beautiful mom and sister.


Ben and Auntie Livie trying to stay out of trouble.


The bride and groom at the rehearsal dinner.


Brian and I at the rehearsal dinner.


Ben playing in the grass while Momma and Papa try to get things done.


Snuggles with Grandpa G.


Me and Mom right before the wedding. Yes, I was the Matron of Honor and Holy Cow checkout how low that dress is! I have some pretty nice tan lines, too!
 Oh, the things you'll do for someone you love. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment