Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Last night as we were driving home from T-ball we saw one of those quad side by side 4-wheeler off road things (I don't know what they're called) driving down the road with two car seats with kids in the back. Brian started teasing with the kids about how maybe for our next car we should just get one of those & was saying how we could definitely take a road trip in one. This conversation followed:

boys: "No Dad! We couldn't do that."
Brian: "What are you talking about?! Sure we could! You gotta dream big!"
boys: "What?"
Brian: "I said, You gotta dream big."
Ricky laughing: "NOOO Papa!"
Brian: "Yeah you do!"
Ricky still laughing: "NO Papa. We don't have a pig!"

Brian & I both busted out laughing. I love our kids so much!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! this made me laugh! love those children!

    ReplyDelete