Friday, May 31, 2013

A Tribute

On April 21st of this year my sweet Grammie passed away after a hard fought battle with cancer. She played a significant role all throughout my life & I will always cherish the memories I have of our time together. I'm incredibly thankful to God that I was given the opportunity to know my Grandmother in ways many people do not & also thankful to have been given the chance to say goodbye to her. I've made a small video in honor of her & hope it will be a blessing to all of us who are still here with her life & story written on our hearts. Please enjoy & share it with whomever you'd like in remembrance of our lovely Mary.

Click this link to view the video:    http://youtu.be/CRAbD7bCP88





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much my beautiful Beth. This is so absolutely perfect...I cannot even tell you. I know Gramma would be so proud. Love you so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete