Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yes, I know...


I'm just as shocked as you are. Three posts already this month & it's only the 9th! This one is all about the pics because I don't have the time to write much of a story. I hope you'll enjoy none the less.



Evelyn before church on Sunday showing off the dress I made for her before she was born. It looks much better on her than I thought it would!

Our little peanut has been improving immensely with her oral eating. There have been several feedings now that we've not had to use the g-tube! She still uses it a few times a day, but we are very pleased at her progress.

Just had to capture Evie's first cookie baking experience! She tried her hardest to get the dough to her mouth but mean 'ol Momma just wouldn't let it happen. Although I have to admit that I let her lick a little off the spoon! It's a rule in this house that you can't make cookies without eating at least a little of the batter.

The stockings I made for the kids this year. The only reason I had time was because we spent a week & a half in Butte with Brian's parents so I brought some scrap fabric with & pulled out Dorothy's machine. It was a fun & quick project!

Story time with Papa. I love this picture!


Sweet big brother Ricky showing a book to Evie.


I know it's not unusual for most kids, but ours like to fall asleep in the darndest places. I actually caught Ricky napping in his closet smashed up against the wall behind the laundry basket the other day. He'd actually taken his pillow with him intending to fall asleep there. I have no clue what was going through his head!

Ben asleep on the couch with elbow in his snack bowl.

Ricky amongst the books.

Ben on the floor in the doorway to Brian & I's bedroom Closet.

Ricky all covered up.
At least he's in bed & left a little breathing space!


1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to see Evie with food all over her face!! I yelled, "She's eating!!" and the boys asked, "Who?" :-) I am glad you all are better from your run in with the flu! YUCK!! Sorry I haven't been in touch. I hope all continues to go wonderfully! Please call or email any chance you get!!
    <3 Sarah Creech

    ReplyDelete