Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Birthday Boy

That's right... Ben turned 3 on Saturday! We had planned a party with family but due to bad weather and nasty roads no one was able to come. We still held the party as planned and I think Ben had a good time despite the fact that it was just the four of us. Here are some pictures of his special day.



We took the boys to the carousel in town. This photo was taken when we first arrived.
Both were transfixed!










The cake: Ben was quite specific about what he wanted for his birthday cake this year. A green cake with m&m's (green is his favorite color). I'm sure it would have looked more like a kite had I made a tail of sorts, but this worked.








Finger painting fun!




A fun gift of legos (his first big boy set) given to him by some dear friends of ours. He likes to play with them for long spurts at a time - I think I like them more than he does!
He and Papa had fun building loaders and other construction machinery the afternoon of his party.





1 comment:

  1. Awww! So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! Looks like a fun day! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete