Monday, November 15, 2010

4 Years and Counting!

On Friday, Brian and I celebrated our 4th anniversary! Praise the Lord for His grace and mercy and for blessing us so abundantly.

I surprised Brian on Thursday night with some fresh homemade Butterscotch Sticky Buns. I was quite pleased with how they turned out as I had never made them before and they were quite pleasing to the eye so I couldn't resist taking a couple pics to share with you. Friday afternoon we drove over to Butte so his folks could watch the boys while Brian took me to "the Uptown" for dinner. Going to this restaurant has become our annual anniversary tradition - it was quite wonderful. We were able to sit and have an uninterrupted conversation and treat our taste buds to an absolutely delicious full course meal and a bottle of Chianti! To top it off, we went back to the house and finished our evening by soaking in the hot tub before crawling into bed. I'm already looking forward to next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment