Monday, August 9, 2010

Grown Up... What does that mean?

Usually when I think of someone as a husband, father, and grandfather, I think of someone whose mature, wise, and "grown-up" so to speak, but I've recently come to the realization that that is not always the case. Some people never really "grow-up".

This last weekend Brian's folks came to visit so we went out for a lovely breakfast and then went to a park to let Ben play for a bit. Well, it turns out that we all played a little but Dad Schultz ended up playing harder than anyone. That's right, this "grown" man actually climbed a tree (and he got quite a ways up I might add)! I must say that I was extremely impressed at his athletic abilities because I'm half his age and I don't think, actually I know I couldn't climb a tree without falling out of it. Way to go Dad!












2 comments:

  1. This tree climbing gene runs in the family. Dale's dad did the same thing. Brian has been known to climb and will probably get active when the boys are a little older. Be forewarned. Mom S

    ReplyDelete