Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Full House


... I wasn't kidding!


This past week we had family come visit from Jackson Hole, Utah, and Massachusetts. My mom did most of the hosting and even though she has a decent sized house it was packed to the brim. Thankfully she has a nice backyard that the kids retreated to a lot of the time which gave the adults a little more space. My great Aunt and Uncle were so generous as to treat us all to dinner one evening (I don't even want to know what the tab came to) and we sat around and told lots of stories. It was so nice to see everyone - I only wish we could see them more often.


Cousin Dustin with Ben.


Cousin Dylon with Cedric.


The whole gang after dinner one evening.



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for posting this Beth & for all your help with everything... you are a wonderful daughter! love you - xo - Mama

    ReplyDelete