Friday, July 23, 2010

The Summer Fair

This week the boys and I went to the Gallatin County Fair with my mom, Alivia, my friend Hillary, and her daughter Elizabeth. The weather was beautiful and the kids enjoyed playing, petting animals, and going on rides. Here are some pics of our day:


The boys


Cedric was a trooper!


Ben was all eyes trying to take everything in.


Here we are on Ben's first carnival ride!
There was a steering wheel at his seat so he enjoyed being the pilot.


Just getting off the ride. Ben's still not quite sure what to think of everything.


Here we are in the horse barn.


Mom was such a help with the boys... I'm so thankful she likes them so much (and me).


Beautiful Elizabeth!



2 comments:

  1. You guys look like you had so much fun! Wish I could have been there too:o( I like your new blog page:o) I love you! Aub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - it was so much fun & such a blessing to be able to share the afternoon with you! I'm definitely the lucky one!!! :) love u ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete