Wednesday, June 23, 2010

To Grandmother's House We Go


Yesterday the boys and I went over to my Mom's house for the day and saying that Ben had fun is an understatement. We played outside all afternoon - Ben played with the hose (and got completely drenched), he played on the slide, he jumped on the trampoline, and explored the backyard. Cedric just slept most of the time. Here are some photos of our day at Grandma's!



Ben loves to snuggle with this big teddy bear!


Here's Grandma multi-tasking with her two grand-babies while I sit by and watch...
It's a good thing she loves me!


"What do you think you're doing, Mom?"


A nap on the lawn


"Hooray for water!" he says. "How does it work?"


And finally, here's a video of Ben jumping on the trampoline. We couldn't get him off it and to tell you the truth I think my mom and I enjoyed it as much as he did...




3 comments:

  1. They are getting so big even since I saw you guys a couple weeks ago! :o( I love Ben jumping...HE DID SO GOOD!!! I can't wait to see you guys in August! I love you all! -lil sis poo...aka...auntie! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beth that was such a fun fun day! So glad you took pics & thx for posting this... LOVE the video of little Ben jumping... that was just too cute! Before we know it Cedric will be up there too! Love you & thx for sharing the day with yer ol' ma! xoxoxo Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SOOOOO coordinated!!!! What fun. Thanks for the video. Mom Schultz

    ReplyDelete