Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Acquiring a Taste for Flour

The other day as I was getting ready to prepare dinner, Ben was insistent on being included in the activities. This is a regular occurrence which makes cooking rather difficult and exasperating much of the time so I decided to let him help thinking it would be nice to have him occupied for a while. I think I'm a glutton for punishment, but he sure had fun!


"Hmmm...What should I add to compliment this lovely powdery mess?"


"Mmmm... Yes, this is turning out quite nicely."


"It just needs to be stirred a little bit more."


"Mom, you've got to try this!"


The most scrumptious treat there is! (In my humble opinion.)


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! And Uncle Chris loooveesss Ben's lil basketball shorts! :o) I miss him soooo much! Love Auntie Aub

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with you... he is MIGHTY scrumptious! (what a cute post Beth... you're so creative!) love you... Mom xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Reminds me of Brian "helping" in the kitchen! Love, Mom S

    ReplyDelete