Friday, March 5, 2010

The Good Housekeeper... ha, ha ha!

Lately, I've been neglecting my household duties (laundry, dishes, basic cleaning, etc.) to fulfill my own personal desire to sew. I've completed various projects such as a few baby skirts, wallets, and am working on a crib sheet for our new baby boy. I'm pretty excited about the baby skirts because they're so easy and cute to boot. Here's a picture of one I made for Maggie today. She has a pair of little red cowboy boots to wear with it - quite the stylin' girl let me tell you.



Well, I suppose I should go and do some of that cleaning I've been putting off all week. By the way, I might put in a little note that my husband has been super patient with all my messes - I think he loves me or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment