Monday, March 8, 2010

The Energizer Boy

As I've mentioned before, Ben loves to walk around outside and thankfully the weather has been very spring-like so we've been able to spend some time outdoors. It sure is nice getting a good amount of fresh air after a long winter and it's an extra perk letting Ben burn some extra energy. This boy can walk countless circles around our condo without stopping for a break! I tell you what... it makes me very thankful that he hasn't quite figured out the running thing yet, although, I know it's just around the corner. I'm partly joking (though mostly not) when I say that I'll have to get a leash for him once he figures it out because it could be quite impossible for me to catch him being that I'm over 6 months pregnant and have a bad knee. Anyway, here are some photos (compliments of Catherine) of an afternoon spent outside last week with some friends. It was a day of many firsts: he played in the mud, drew on the sidewalk with chalk, discovered the taste of chalk, and threw rocks. What fun!

Me and the kids




Ben on the move

No comments:

Post a Comment