Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The New Benjamin Schultz

That's right... Ben got his hair cut for the first time last night. As you all know, his hair has been growing like a weed the last few months and was overdue for a trim. So, I decided just to jump in and get it done. Here are some before and after shots our growing boy. 


(Before) Side shot

(Before) Front shot
Notice the nice straggly stringy look, and yes, that is chocolate on his face! He grabbed a warm cookie off the plate and quickly shoved it in his mouth before anyone could even think about stopping him... He thoroughly enjoyed it!



(After) Side shot.

(After) Front Shot.
An awful handsome boy if I do say so myself! I'd say it's a pretty clean cut for such a wriggly little bugger! :)





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had no idea. Very exciting - did you use clippers?

    ReplyDelete