Thursday, July 16, 2009

Schultz Fest 2009

So, unfortunately, I don't have nearly as many good photos as I would like of our weekend trip to Spokane for the Schultz family reunion, but here are a few I thought you might enjoy. It was a great trip full of visiting and meeting MANY family members. I kid you not, I think there were around 90 people that attended this thing and even Brian didn't know most of them. We drove up and back with Brian's parents so we had some good quality time with them and Ben got to see quite a bit of Grandpa and Grandma. Thanks again for everything, Dad & Mom!



The sign says it all!


Ben with his Great Grandma Schultz!


Dad and Ben visiting.


Grandpa and Grandma Schultz


Mom and Dad Schultz


Ben will play with anything he can get his hands on!


Papa and Ben having some quality time together.


Grandpa with all of his surviving siblings.


Handsome Grandpa Schultz


No comments:

Post a Comment