Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Newest Addition To Our Home

Last night we warmly welcomed the newest addition to our home... a big, beautiful, super comfortable, king sized bed! We have patiently (ok, not so patiently) been waiting for its arrival for the last two and a half weeks and it's finally come! We knew it was going to be quite a bit larger than our old bed (a queen) especially considering we purchased a nice head and foot board to go with it, but I'm not kidding when I say this thing is gigantic! When I stand next to it, the top of the mattress nearly reaches my hips! We almost have to take the expression "jump into bed" literally! It will be quite entertaining for Brian when I'm trying to "jump" into bed the next time I'm pregnant. I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we get there. The comforter set we got is really pretty also although it's pretty hard to get a real feel for it from the photos. It's a rich chocolate brown color with lighter paisley type print on the top. In addition, I've found some fabric at Jo Ann's that I'm dying to make some throw pillows out of (and if I can really push it... some curtains also). 

Praise the Lord for his abundance of blessings and provisions! I am always in awe of his incomprehensible goodness to us. 







Ben likes it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment