Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life is Busy Busy

Yes, I realize it's been a while since the last post and for that I apologize. It seems we've been really busy with all kinds of random things. As there have been to many things happen in the last month to tell you all about them one by one, here is a brief summary of what we've been up to.


The boys waiting patiently for brownies to come out of the oven after helping me bake them.



Having fun throwing everything out of the toy box!



"Giddy-up horsey!"


"Whooaahhh!"


"We love our Grandpa!"
This picture was taken outside of Absarokee when we drove over to visit my Great Aunt who was visiting from Alabama.


The boys and I went and stayed with my sister and her husband in Laurel at their new house for a couple nights and while we were there we took them to Zoo Montana. Here are a few pics from our time at the zoo:








No comments:

Post a Comment