Friday, August 12, 2011

A Little Something

It's not much, but here are a few random pics of the boys for those of you who have been waiting for a new post. It seems we've been quite busy, though I can't quite tell you with what except that Brian has torn down our front porch and is getting ready to build us a nice deck in its place... I'm quite excited about it! We're hoping to get the project completed before summer is over and I'll be sure to post pics of the final product. In the meantime, here are a few things our little troopers have been up to in recent days:


my eager little helper




Cedric learns lots from his older brother and is now into playing with trains...

and chocolate pudding!




2 comments:

  1. hehehe! Thank you sooo much for posting these! Made my entire day! Miss you all so much! loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those are the CUTEST little boys in the history of the planet! Thanks for posting honey... love u all! xo Momma (Kelley)

    ReplyDelete