Monday, January 10, 2011

Passing Milestones

Our littlest boy keeps growing at an alarming rate right before our eyes! He now pulls himself up on things to a standing position and is rarely content staying on ground level for very long. He is a brave boy and sometimes lets go of what he's holding on to just to see if he can stand alone... it doesn't last for long but he continues to try. He has also succeeded in melting my heart recently by saying his first word: "Momma"! One very early morning (3:00am) I was grumpily walking down the hall to help the little boy who had awaken in his sleep when suddenly I heard the sweetest little sound a mother could imagine "Momma... momma... momamama..." My grumpiness immediately melted away and the world was just as is should be in that moment. It's truly phenomenal how much joy a child can bring.




2 comments:

  1. awwww! he is getting so big! I wish I could have seen the worlds cutest nephews this past sunday:o(....darn cold! But I love you all and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute! He looks just like you did at that age in this picture Beth... wow! What a flashback! :)

    ReplyDelete