Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunshine Boy

This post is dedicated to Cedric, our Sunshine Boy. We've nicknamed him this because he is exactly that, a little ray of Sunshine. He's so smiley, happy, easy going, and an absolute joy to be around. We are so thankful for him and thought we'd share a few recent clips of our sweet boy with you.


After a bath the other night.
"Hey look, Mom! I found my feet!"


Tummy Time!


He hasn't figured out how to completely roll over yet.
He rolls onto his side and that's about as far as he makes it.


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH! He is looking more and more like Ben every time I see his pics! I think 'the sunshine boy' is going to take over his Auntie Aubrey's nickname if 'motor mouth'!!! lol. I love it! Thanks for always posting pics/videos of my beautiful nephews...I so wish I could see you all more, but seeing your blogs make me feel connected on some level! Thanks sis! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete