Monday, June 8, 2009

Off to see the Falls - Idaho Falls that is

This weekend Ben and I took a little road trip with my mom, sister Alivia, and Grammie to Idaho Falls to see family. One of my cousins was supposed to be playing in a special baseball tournament there so all of my mom's siblings and their families travelled over to watch. Unfortunately, the tournament was cancelled due to bad weather so no one got to watch him play but we were all able to see each other, some of us for the first time in years! It was a fun trip! While we were gone, Brian was able do a little R & R without any distractions. He was pleased to announce that on Saturday night he got nine straight uninterrupted hours of sleep! (I can't even remember what that's like!)


This was a cow moose and her calf that we saw near Big Sky on our drive home yesterday. A pretty neat way to end the trip!



Sleepy boy.



Here are the cousins doting over Ben.



Here we all are! If Aubrey and Brian would have been there it would have been a complete photo of the immediate family on my mom's side.



My crazy, silly, and cute cousins - they're a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment