Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All Sprawled Out



I have been enjoying my son so much lately and just can't help sharing it with you. We really need to have another child soon so Ben doesn't end up getting spoiled beyond correction! In the mean time, I'll go ahead and keep making nearly every post about my little man. Here he is out for the count during one of his naps the other day. It's so fun to see him growing and maturing - he doesn't even need to be  swaddled anymore (except for at night) and no longer do I rock him to sleep. I just lay him in his crib and then off he goes to slumberland. This was not necessarily by choice as I do kind of miss that sweet time of sitting there holding him and studying every inch of his person. But he was ready for the transition... so we made it and I rejoice in the Lord that he is quickly growing into a  young man. Praise God that he is gracious and our prayers are already being answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment